Visits to patients in private rooms will resume on February 15 (Wed.).
(1) No symptoms such as fever, cough, or sore throat within 24 hours
(2) No contact with a patient with coronavirus infection
(3) More than 10 days after infection with COVID 19 and the symptoms must have subsided.
(4) Few of family members only, no visitors of elementary school age or younger
(5) Visiting hours
Weekdays from 3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saturdays, Sundays and holidays: 1:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Once a day for 60 minutes or less
(6) Please wear a mask at all times and refrain from eating and drinking during visits.
Always sanitize your hands when entering the hospital.
Wear a mask at all times while in the hospital.
Visits to patients using infectious disease beds and shared rooms will continue to be denied.
*Consultation commencement time 08:45am
Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, and the end of the year to the start of the following year (from December 29 to January 3)
*The days of office closure vary between departments. Also, the days of office closure are subject to change.